Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Painting on Sale


I have an announcement to make. For the next few months I will be selling some of my paintings. I have created an online gallery in flickr and put all information there. Please click here to go to the gallery.

The details (price and size) of the painting are given in the link. The size of the painting specified is actual size of the painting. It will be matted and framed with backing board and glass. The matt size will be 2.5 to 3 inch on all four sides.

All paintings are original paintings. So there is no second one available. However reprints area available at a lower price.

You can check out my artist's profile from the link below. Please drop me a mail at prabal.mallick@gmail.com if you like a painting and want to have it. My complete contact information is also available below.



Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment